The following benefits are available to members:-
- 11 monthly meetings (not August) at Upper Parkstone, near Poole, Dorset
- Computer Group - 10 monthly meetings (not January or August) at Treetops Research Centre
- Quarterly Journal (posted on the 1st working day of December, March, June & September). New Members receive the Journals published since the beginning of their membership year
- Reduced fees for meetings, use of Treetops Research Centre, Education courses and workshops, coach trips and search services
- Dorset Family History information - some booklets, CDs and fiche are for sale, other records can be searched on your behalf for a fee
- Research advice available at meetings and at our Treetops Research Centre
- Personal research can be carried out at our Treetops Research Centre (+ 1 to 1 assistance available if needed). Not restricted to Dorset records
- Sales table - available at meetings and by post
- Lending library
- Exchange journals from many other Family History Societies available on loan (personal visitors to Treetops only)
- Coach trips to London Record Offices and, as occasion demands, to other Family History venues
- E-News - an email round up of items which may be of interest - details of how to subscribe can be found in the centre pages of the Journal.
- email list to ask for, or give advice on, family history matters - details of how to subscribe can be found in the centre pages of the Journal.
Further details of many of these benefits can be found by exploring the side bar.
Members may obtain a copy of the Society's Charitable Trust Constitution by e-mail from the Treetops Research Centre. Alternatively, a paper copy will be sent on receipt of an SAE large enough to hold 3 folded A4 sheets.
Annual membership runs until 30th September each year.
|2013 - 2014||UK||OVERSEAS|
|Annual subscription (1st October to 30th September)||£12.00||£16.00|
|(Receive Journals issued December to September)|
New members can apply here
Existing Members can renew here