After the Government’s confirmation that they are moving to Step 4 of their Covid roadmap DFHS is pleased to announce that Treetops visitor centre will fully re-open from Wednesday 21st July. The centre will be open Monday/Wednesday/Saturday from 10.00 – 15.00. However we reserve the right to amend this subject to any emerging Government advice or requirements, so please check our website regularly for any changes. You are welcome to contact us directly prior to your visit, particularly if you are travelling some distance.
As the Government is moving towards a ‘living with Covid’ approach and we want to ensure the safety of both visitors and our volunteers we would ask you to help us to minimise the risks by;
– making use of the hand sanitisers on arrival
– considering your own personal circumstances and be considerate of volunteers/other visitors
– being aware of current or changing guidance in respect of the use of masks. Although these will no longer be a legal requirement please consider others, particularly should the centre become busy, when moving around or seeking help from our volunteers. Please bring a mask with you.
– continuing to use the QR code for the NHS Test & Trace service. Contact details will be taken if you are unable to use the QR code, for the purpose of NHS Test & Trace.
– not visiting Treetops if you are unwell or have any symptoms of Covid
– informing us if have you have been contacted by NHS Test & Trace within 14 days of your visit.